Calling robotics startups in Denmark – tell us about you
Do we know your startup well enough? How far are you? Do you use the ecosystem optimally? Tell us about your robotics, automation or drone startup, so we can help you turn great ideas into business.
Helping entrepreneurs build successful startups is a key focus for Odense Robotics – and we want to help even more than we do today. That’s why we are mapping all startups within the robotics, automation and drone sector in Denmark. Whether you are already an established startup or just working on an idea, we want to hear from you. We want to identify startups with or without CVR number (max. 5 years old).
The first step is to tell us about your startup. Complete a short form, which covers topics such as information about your company/team, origin for the idea/startup, product / technology / sector, capital (funding – Soft and Equity, loans) and network. It takes around 3-5 minutes to complete.
Tell us about your startup here >>
It’s an opportunity for startups and entrepreneurs within this field to get noticed and tap into the many opportunities in Denmark’s thriving robotics ecosystem. By letting us know about your startup or idea, we can connect you with relevant partners and provide you with know-how to help you in your startup journey.
Let us know about your startup and tap into many benefits:
- Get connected to relevant partners in your area and field. Odense Robotics has partners across Denmark and we are constantly expanding our reach, so can connect startups with relevant partners in the ecosystem.
- Request a service check of your startup idea, pitch or plan. Our startup team will provide you with suggestions for funding, networks and business development.
- Connect with other startups and become visible by becoming part of Odense Robotics. You can start with a general membership that is free of charge.
- Influence future offerings for startups like yourself, so startups get the help they need.
- Sign up for our newsletter so you can be among the first to get information on startup and cluster events, programmes and other offerings.
The data will only be available to Odense Robotics. Publicly available data can be used in aggregate form.
About the survey
You can learn more here about the mapping. Odense Robotics is conducting the survey as part of its Beyond Beta activities, which aims to help startups in the robotics, automation and drone sector in Denmark. Around 20 startups have already gained support through Beyond Beta, but we have an ambition to help even more. By collecting knowledge, data and experiences from as many startups as possible within the sector in Denmark, we hope to help even more startups.
Join a StartUp Mic at a city near you
Over the next couple of months, Odense Robotics will be hosting StartUp Mics in Aalborg, Aarhus and Lyngby.
This is where entrepreneurs and startups can learn more about the startup community, robotics industry and learn from like-minded people. Here, startups can present their ideas and get feedback from industry experts.
At the StartUp Mic, you can…
- Get a taste of the startup environment and soak up new knowledge. Here you have the opportunity to meet like-minded people and expand your network.
- Learn about what’s happening in the entrepreneurial world at the Open Mic, where some of the latest ideas in robotics technology will be presented.
- Meet different service providers, who will be ready to provide you with good advice and guidance that you can use on your path to become an entrepreneur.
- Meet the role models of this event and learn from their experiences and tips on starting and running your own business – and the path to get there.
Learn more about the events in: