Demonstrate your drone at the International Drone Show 2023
We are looking for companies and researchers to perform demo flights at the International Drone Show on 29 August 2023 at HCA Airport, Odense.
We would like to hear from you if you can perform a drone flight demonstrating a strong end-user case, new or improved drone platforms, or other innovative technologies related to the UAS industry such as surveillance, UTM etc.
The drone show is held at the UAS International Test Center, which can facilitate many kinds of drone flights and can help you secure any necessary approvals from authorities in advance.
If you are interested, please fill out this form>> and we will get back to you.
The deadline for applications is 1 July to allow time for the necessary approvals.
- VLOS flights with UAV below 25 kg can be performed without authorisation
- VLOS flights with UAV above 25 kg can be performed and requires authorisation from the the Danish Transport Authority. Expected processing time 4-5 weeks.
- BVLOS flights can be performed in accordance with a SORA risk assessment and require authorisation by the Danish Transport Authority. Expected processing time: 7-8 weeks
- All flights must be performed with Radio frequency equipment compliant with Agency for Data Supply and Infrastructure regulations. Ask us for more information.
- To do a live demo, you must also buy a ticket to attend the event.
Contact Head of UAS Denmark Test Center Michael Larsen
T:+45 2550 5301