Market intro to Czech Republic
Join the Trade Council and Odense Robotics this September and learn more about the robotics and automation market in Czech Republic.
Join the Trade Council, Business Hub Fyn and Odense Robotics this September, where you can learn more about the robotics and automation market in the Czech Republic.
With a growing interest in new markets from the Danish cluster for robot, automation and drone technology, Odense Robotics and the Trade Council invites you to join us for a deep dive into the Czech market.
The Czech Republic sees a lack of employees, high inflation and growing salaries which emphasizes the need for implementation of robotics and automation. In addition, robotics solutions are becoming more economically available which can lead to further expansion of robotization and automation into small and medium-sized enterprises, where the Czech Republic is now generally lagging behind in the global competition.
And there is great potential for Danish robotics and automation companies in sectors like ecommerce and logistics, the automotive industry, and within food and beverages, where there is a high demand for robotics and automation.
The market introduction will provide you with insights from a new market report along with insights on how to access new markets and hands-on experience from a company perspective.
Be inspired and gain insights on:
- What defines the Czech market for robotics and automation?
- What are the opportunities and challenges for entering the Czech market?
- What technology demands are there and where do Danish companies have a competitive advantage?
- What kind of support can you get when you wish to enter a new market?
The event is targeted at Danish robot, automation and drone companies wishing to expand to new markets.
The event is organized by the Trade Council/Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark and Odense Robotics.
Did you know that:
- Robotics and automation is much needed in the Czech Republic due to lack of labor force. 60% of manufacturing companies are facing a shortage of workers.
- Only 13% of SMEs use industrial robots, but half of them have declared an interest in investing in them.
- Customers expect robots will help them with handling (25%), assembly (20.5%), transport/logistics (13.6%) or quality control (13.6%), palletizing (6.8%), welding (6.8%), grinding (6.8%), cutting (4.5%) and sealing (2.5%).
- Industry sectors where robotics is growing are mainly logistics and ecommerce. And there is also potential in the automotive industry, and within the food and beverages sector.
Source: Czech Market and Robotics – Report for Odense Robotics 2023
The event is organised by:
- Odense Robotics
- The Trade Council – Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark
- Business Hub Fyn
Welcome and introduction – Odense Robotics
The Czech Republic as a growth market for robotics / Explore the new market report that gives a sector analysis of robotics and automation in the Czech Republic – Lenka Andrýsová, Senior Commercial Advisor at the Royal Danish Embassy, Prague, Czech Republic
Networking, coffee & cake
How to succeed in the Czech market as robotics supplier – Jan Čejka, Škoda Auto’s leading robotics expert
How can the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark support you in new export markets? – Michael Nørregaard, International Advisor at Trade Council - Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark
Q&A and network
Thank you for today
Similar events focused on international markets:
Photos and participant list:
Please note that photos might be taken during event. Odense Robotics will use these for marketing and publicity of our initiatives on our website, in social media and in any third party publication. Upon request, the participant email list can be shared with participants and event partners.
Please contact us if you have any concerns or if you wish to be exempted from these activities.
Odense Robotics is co-funded by the Danish Board of Business Development, the Danish Agency for Higher Education and Science and the European Union, as well as a broad range of projects and partnerships.
05 September 2023 14:00 - 16:00
OdenseVidenbyen, Cortex Park 26, 5230 Odense M - pink meeting room
Sign-up closes on 4 September at 9 AM.