Your Mobile Robots in healthcare Network
The "Mobile Robots in Healthcare" Network facilitates knowledge sharing and matchmaking in relation to mobile robots across regions, companies and public organisations within the healthcare sector.
Mobile Robots in Healthcare
Robotic technology can play a central role in the healthsector and the network covers a wide range of topics including legal matters, technologies and financial considerations. Members will also be presented with new projects that they can participate in, as well as gain insights and learnings from completed projects.
About the network:
- 150+ members in the network group
- Meetings are conducted in Danish
- Participation is free of charge
- Paid membership of Odense Robotics not required.
Partners in the network:
- Life Science Cluster Denmark
- Syddansk Sundhedsinnovation