NextGen Robotics, The House of Robots Mapping task, Increased internationalisation
Description & Purpose:
In order to make the robot island of Fyn and The House of Robots (Robotternes Hus) relevant to international actors, a thorough understanding of their characteristics, desires, and needs is necessary. This understanding is achieved through a mapping, which involves data collection, interviews, desk research, and subsequent summarisation of conclusions and recommendations. A supplier is being sought to carry out this task. This proposal describes the supplier's competencies as well as the analytical and communication services desired in relation to mapping the needs and opportunities for attracting international companies, workforce, and knowledge partners to The House of Robots.
- In-depth and broad knowledge of robots
- It is important that the supplier possesses both deep and broad knowledge within the field of robotics and automation. This entails demonstrating an understanding of industrial robots, service robots, vision and AI solutions, as well as an in-depth knowledge of robot safety.
Solid professional network:
- It is also important that the supplier has a well-developed international network within the field of robotics, which includes both knowledge institutions and relevant companies, including end-users, technology providers, and startups. Furthermore, it is a clear advantage if the supplier is familiar with the robot cluster on Funen and the activities taking place there.
- To solve the task, analytical competencies are required to ensure a clear definition of the target audience, the establishment of criteria for respondent selection, well-documented method choices, and a structured approach to data collection and analysis.
- A report is desired, which includes a mapping of relevant international end-users as well as a mapping of international competing clusters. The report should also include recommendations for services that are attractive to international end-users at a high level.
Deadlines for the task:
- The deadline for the report and deliverable, including an oral presentation, is August 31, 2023.
Proforma for the offer:
- The deadline for the offer is June 16, 2023. Offers should be sent to [email protected].
- The offer should include milestones, task description, total price, hourly rate, and number of hours
For any questions, please contact Head of Innovation, Søren Adamsen Mouritzen, either by phone: +45 43 04 05 34 or by email: [email protected].
Danish version: Udbud - Robotternes hus - kortlægningsopgave
Odense Robotics is co-funded by the Danish Board of Business Development, the Danish Agency for Higher Education and Science and the European Union, as well as a broad range of projects and partnerships.