Nominate companies now for Odense Robotics awards
Voting can now begin for the Odense Robotics 2022 awards: Robotics Company of the Year and Robotics Startup of the Year. The awards highlight outstanding achievement in Denmark’s robotics, automation and drone industry. And the winners will be revealed at an award ceremony at Odense Robotics’ Annual Conference in March.
The Robotics Company of the Year award was previously won by Mobile Industrial Robots in 2020 and Inwatec in 2019. This year Odense Robotics is introducing a new category dedicated to startups in order to celebrate achievements in this field.
Members of the cluster can now nominate companies for two award categories: Robotics Company of the Year and Robotics Startup of the Year. It’s a chance to celebrate excellence in Denmark’s robotics, automation and drone industry. And because voting is by industry peers, it’s an opportunity for companies to recognise each other’s achievements.
“We are pleased to once more celebrate the remarkable achievements of Denmark’s robotics, automation and drone companies by offering these awards. The judges are the toughest critics, namely industry peers. As the national robot and drone cluster, we are pleased to give our members the opportunity to recognise excellence within the industry,” says Mikkel Christoffersen, CEO, Odense Robotics.
Finalists will be revealed in early February before a final round of voting decides which companies will take home the awards. The award winners will be revealed at an award show at Odense Robotics’ Annual Conference on 23 March at R-22. To secure your ticket, go to – sign up for the Annual Conference here >>
Make your nomination
All member companies and organisations can vote, and will receive a link to the voting form by email. The cluster encourages senior management to place votes.
Nominations for Robotics Company of the Year are based on three criteria: extraordinary growth, special contribution to the cluster and strategic leadership. Nominations for Robotics Startup of the Year are based on extraordinary potential, pioneering innovation and best team.
- All member companies and organisations can vote
- All member companies can be nominated for Company of the Year.
- Startups nominated for Startup of the Year can be a maximum of 3 years old (from January 1 2019 to January 1 2022)
- Companies cannot nominate themselves
- All members of Odense Robotics have one vote per award category
- Senior management are encouraged to place votes
- Voting is done via an online form distributed to the members via email.
- First round of nominations closes 1 February
- Finalists are announced and second round of voting February 10
- Winners announced at an award ceremony at Odense Robotics’ Annual Conference on 23 March.
Contact Ole Georg Andersen, Marketing Manager at Odense Robotics, if you have questions about the awards firstname.lastname@example.org