Nominees announced for Odense Robotics Awards 2023
Nominees for Odense Robotics Startup of the Year and Company of the Year have now been found. Who will you vote for? Check out who is in the running – and make sure to get your free ticket for the award ceremony in May.
“Odense Robotics is excited to see members have nominated companies from across the country, and we are pleased to once again give them the chance to highlight outstanding accomplishments in the robotics, automation and drone industry. It will be exciting to see which companies go through to the final – and who will take home the awards at our annual conference in May,” says Mikkel Christoffersen, CEO of Odense Robotics.
The final voting round among members begins now and the finalists will be announced in a few weeks, with the winners revealed at Odense Robotics’ Annual Conference in May.
Nominees for Odense Robotics Startup of the Year:
- Aerial Tools in Kongens Lyngby
- AgriRobot in Kongens Lyngby
- KOBOTS Company in Odense
- NAUST Robotics in Odense
- YUMAN in Kongens Lyngby
Nominees for Odense Robotics Company of the Year:
- Coalescent Mobile Robotics in Odense
- COBOD International in Copenhagen
- FarmDroid in Vejen
- Meili Robots in Kongens Lyngby
- Mobile Industrial Robots in Odense
- MyDefence in Nørresundby
- QuadSAT in Odense
- Unicontrol in Odense
- Universal Robots in Odense
The Odense Robotics Company of the Year award 2023 is sponsored by Nykredit, while the Odense Robotics Startup of the Year award 2023 is sponsored by PLM Group.
Vote for the finalists now
A final round of voting will now begin and Odense Robotics members can cast their votes via an online form (sent via email later today). The finalists will be revealed on 20 April and then promoted on our channels until Odense Robotics’ Annual Conference – on 11 May. Winners of the awards will be revealed here at our special Award Show during the conference.
The finalist voting round closes on Tuesday, 17 April at 12 noon.
Get your free conference ticket here >>
How to vote:
Odense Robotics members can vote via an online form that will be sent via email to their contact persons later today. If members want someone else in their company or organisation to cast the votes, the email with the link can be forwarded to that person.
If they do not know who their contact person is, they can send Odense Robotics an email and we will let them know who that person is. Send Marketing Manager Stephanie Violet Sorensen an email at: [email protected]
Throughout March, members of Odense Robotics could nominate companies for the awards, and those with the most nominations were found.
- All Odense Robotics member companies and organisations can vote once in each category.
- Members can vote for one of the five nominated member startups for Odense Robotics Startup of the Year (“startup” is based on those established between 1 January 2020 – 1 January 2023).
- Members can vote for one of the nine nominated member companies for Odense Robotics Company of the Year (“company” is based on those established before 1 January 2020).
- Companies can vote for themselves.
- Senior management are encouraged to place the nomination on behalf of their company / organisation.
- Voting closes on 17 April at 12 noon.
- Finalists will be announced on 20 April and then promoted on Odense Robotics’ channels.
- Winners will be revealed at the award ceremony at Odense Robotics’ Annual Conference on 11 May 2023.
Questions about the awards? Contact Stephanie.
Marketing & communication channels and the Marketing Network