Digital Omstilling - Innovationssamarbejder
"Digital Omstilling - Innovationssamarbejder" aims to support small to medium-sized companies in developing a new product, concept, or solution within Industry 4.0.
What is Digital Omstilling - Innovationssamarbejder?
Digital Omstilling - Innovationssamarbejder is a great opportunity for small to medium-sized companies to improve their digitisation competencies and kickstart a new business area at the same time. Companies can receive up to DKK 900,000 in co-funding.
The innovation programme aims to strengthen innovation in SMEs and the collaboration between the companies and knowledge institutions in developing a new product, concept or solution for Industry 4.0. The innovation collaboration must be a minimum of two SMEs and a knowledge institution such as a university or business academy.
Partners and funds
The project is supported by the European Regional Development Fund and will run from 2017 to 2021. The project aims to create DKK 540 million in increased sales per year, DKK 270 million in increased exports per year and 180 new jobs.
Business Hub Fyn runs the programme, Digital Omstilling - Innovationssamarbejder, in collaboration with Odense Robotics, Design2Innovate, Sønderborg Vækstråd, the Triangle Region Denmark, the Danish Technological Institute, Design School Kolding, the University of Southern Denmark, UCL College and Clean.
Who to contact
The project Digital Omstilling - Innovationssamarbejder is closed for applicants.
But you are welcome to contact the Odense Robotics' cluster management team to learn more about this project and other innovation projects that could help you access funding and find collaboration partners.
To learn more about this project, please contact:
Learn more about the project on Business Hub Fyn here.
Read more - articles from Odense Robotics
- Happtec exits the Hub and launches connectivity product, April, 2020
- New navigation tech from SYD Dynamics to deliver precise positioning, March, 2020
- New tech from Automation Lab to log boat data, February, 2020
- New tech from Egatec: Pay As You Pack, February, 2020
- New tech from Enabled Robotics to automate industrial setups, January, 2020
- Voice-responsive technology from KOBOTS, December, 2019
- Lorenz Technology exits the Hub, October, 2019
- Innovation project creates 66 new jobs and DKK 162 million turnover, September, 2019
- Drone call: apply for DKK 900,000, March, 2019