Finalists announced for Odense Robotics Awards 2022
Blue Ocean Robotics, Capra Robotics and Universal Robots are finalists for the Robotics Company of the Year award and the five startups Aim Robotics, ARIS Robotics, Spin Robotics, Uniwelco, and Weldingdroid are finalists for the Robotics Startup of the Year award. Voting among members begins now and winners will be revealed at Odense Robotics’ Annual Conference on 23 March.
“We are excited to start the final voting and find out who the industry picks as Robotics Company of the Year and Robotics Startup of the Year 2022. The nominees were chosen by peers in the robotics community and I know that the nomination means a lot to the finalists, as the awards celebrates extraordinary contributions to the Danish robotics cluster,” says Mikkel Christoffersen, CEO, Odense Robotics.
The finalists have been nominated by members of Odense Robotics. Nominations for Robotics Company of the Year are based on three criteria: extraordinary growth, a special contribution to the cluster, and strategic leadership. Nominations for Robotics Startup of the Year are based on extraordinary potential, pioneering innovation, and best team.
Finalists for Robotics Company of the Year
Finalists for Robotics Startup of the Year
Vote for the finalists now
A final round of voting can now begin. Odense Robotics members can vote via an online form, which will be sent via email.
Winners will be revealed on 23 March at an award ceremony at the Odense Robotics Annual Conference – sign up for the conference here
- All member companies and organisations can vote
- All members of Odense Robotics have one vote per award category
- Finalists can vote for themselves
- Voting is done via an online form distributed to the members via email
- Senior management is encouraged to place votes.
- Finalists are announced and the second round of voting begins on 10 February
- Finalists voting ends on 15 March
- Winners announced at an award ceremony at Odense Robotics’ Annual Conference on 23 March.
Get in touch
Contact Ole Georg Andersen, Marketing Manager at Odense Robotics if you have questions about the awards: [email protected]
Knowledge-based innovation and the Fehmarn Belt project