Nominees announced for Odense Robotics Awards 2024 – final voting round closes in two weeks
Nominees for Odense Robotics Company of the Year and Startup of the Year have been found. Members can now vote for their favourites!
Members of Odense Robotics received the voting link today and the final voting round now begins. Finalists will be announced in a few weeks and winners revealed at our special award ceremony at our annual meeting (Robotics Industry Summit) on 13 March at R-24 in Odense.
Invite your colleagues and employees and join us when we bring the robotics, automation and drone ecosystem together in March. The event is open to all.
Nominees for Company of the Year:
- Ambolt AI in Aalborg
- Capra Robotics in Aarhus
- Coalescent Mobile Robotics in Odense
- FarmDroid in Vejen
- Jorgensen Engineering in Odense
- Migatronic in Fjerritslev
- QuadSAT in Odense
- Seasony in Copenhagen
- Spin Robotics in Odense
- TinyMobileRobots in Malling
- Unicontrol in Odense
- Universal Robots in Odense
Nominees for Startup of the Year:
- AgriRobot in Kongens Lyngby
- AirPlate in Odense
- ARIS Robotics in Odense
- Halo Drone in Aabenraa
- Kasparium in Silkeborg
- KOBOTS company in Odense
- Mikkelsen Innovation / FASTSEWN in Brabrand
- RoboE in Akkerup
- ROICO in Odense
- Scandinavian Drone Solutions in Copenhagen
- Skypuzzler in Copenhagen
- Each member of Odense Robotics has one vote per award category – any following voting will be disregarded.
- The nominees can vote for themselves.
- Senior management are encouraged to place the votes on behalf of their company or organisation.
Voting ends on 12 February at 12 noon.
We are happy to announce that Odense Robotics Awards 2024 are sponsored by Nykredit and PLM Group.
Contact Innovation Manager Cornelia Porsager Hjortshøj to learn more:
Phone: +45 23 29 38 12