Odense Robotics Awards 2024 – nominate now!
The Odense Robotics 2024 awards are now open for voting! Place your nominations for your favourites for the two awards: Robotics Company of the Year and Robotics Startup of the Year – and join us at our annual conference, Robotics Industry Summit, during R-24 on 13 May, when the winners will be revealed. Who will you vote for?
“Once again, Odense Robotics is thrilled to celebrate our members and their exceptional achievements in the Danish robotics, automation and drone industry. The award winners are decided entirely by Odense Robotics members, which makes this a unique opportunity to give credit to industry peers that have made extraordinary achievements over the past year, an opportunity with which we are excited to once again present members across the country,” says Søren Elmer Christensen, CEO of Odense Robotics.
The awards celebrate outstanding achievement in Denmark’s robotics, automation and drone industry, and voting is only open to Odense Robotics members.
Members of Odense Robotics can nominate up to three companies, though with a minimum of two in total – per category – and it is possible to nominate one’s own company. Each member can fill out the voting ballot once – any following voting will be disregarded.
Members will receive a link to the nomination form by email on 12 January 2024. If you do not receive the email, please reach out to Cornelia Porsager Hjortshøj (contact info further down).
Nominees will be announced at the end of January/early February. A final round of voting will then follow with finalists presented mid-February and the final winners revealed at the award ceremony at Robotics Industry Summit – Odense Robotics’ annual conference in March.
The Odense Robotics Company of the Year award was previously won by FarmDroid in 2023, Capra Robotics in 2022, Mobile Industrial Robots in 2020 and Inwatec in 2019. A couple of years ago a new category – Odense Robotics Startup of the Year – was introduced, which has been awarded to Yuman in 2023 and Spin Robotics in 2022.
Criteria and rules
- Odense Robotics Company of the Year is based on the following criteria: extraordinary growth, special contribution to the cluster and strategic leadership.
- Odense Robotics Startup of the Year is based on the following criteria: extraordinary potential, pioneering innovation and best team.
- All Odense Robotics member companies and organisations can nominate.
- All member companies older than 3 years can be nominated for Odense Robotics Company of the Year (established before 1 January 2021).
- All member startups younger than 3 years can be nominated for Odense Robotics Startup of the Year (established between 1 January 2021 – 1 January 2024).
- Companies and startups can nominate themselves once.
- All members of Odense Robotics can nominate 3 companies, though with a minimum of 2 in total – per award category.
- Each member can fill out the voting ballot once – any following voting will be disregarded.
- Senior management are encouraged to place the nomination on behalf of their company / organisation.
- First round of nominations closes on 26 January at 12 noon, 2024.
- Nominees announced at the end of January/early February.
- Final round of voting closes on 16 February.
- Finalists are announced in mid-February and promoted on Odense Robotics channels leading up to the award ceremony.
- Winners are announced at the award ceremony at Odense Robotics’ annual conference, which will take place during R-24 on 13 March 2024.